hi,

I rent Avalon Sharon apartment I am a single mom with two kids and have recently moved to US.I forgot to pay the rent on July 1st and next what I get a court summon on July 28th so they send no notice, no phone call and no email and tell u that you have missed and their doing courtesy by sending you a reminder.

On top of it they rip you of 38 dollars as convinence fee for each 2500 dollars paid and their lawyers earn 225 dollars for the court notice. So in all I paid 300 dollars more without my mistake.

Their customer service is a one of the worst I have seen who just says sorry and does nothing.Beware of Avalon bay.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of avalon sharon community from Avalon Communities. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avalon Communities to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avalon Communities for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1019681

Yep, that's right.Don't pay your rent, ignore warning calls and letters that get posted to your door, then act surprised when they file court proceedings.

Sounds like you have problems taking responsibility for your own actions or is it non-action...like paying your rent after signing a legally binding document.

New York, New York, United States #1018299

Sounds about right, we went through the same issue with them!