A close friend and I leased from Avalon.They actually referred me to Walnut Creek and they lived in the Eaves.

Needless to say, my experience was marginal. The apartments are nice and maintenance is always pleasant and available. On the other hand, the staff is far from congenial. Zero customer service and with a smile.

Rates exceed the norm and are spiked high month-to-month. It does not matter if you rent yearly and beyond, the rates will creep up and never consistent.

The community is well maintained and it helps that transportation is very close.Check their liabilities and digital before leasing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of avalon communities apartment rental. Avalon Communities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avalon communities apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avalon Communities.

Had an Experience with Avalon Communities?

Comments

Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Management Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more