1.8

We lived in Avalon Morrison park SanJose for a Year they increased the rent by 1100$ for lease renewal so we decided to move out. They did the the primary inspection and they informed us that there might be a possible bed bug issue, at the time moving out we asked them to call us when they are doing final inspection so that we can be there physically to see what charges they are putting on us they never did that.

I came to know from my neighbor that they had bed bug issue at their place and Avalon charged them $4500 for treatment which includes precautionary treatment for the neighbors which we never received. But when we are moving they are charging $3525 for bed bug treatment. It’s their fault that they didn’t do the precautionary treatment in our unit and we didn’t see any bugs when we were living there.

When we called customer care and filed the dispute they didn’t give any explanation and closed the disputed saying that all the charges are legitimate. So, be careful when leasing with Avalon I would suggest not to rent with Avalon they just want to rip off your money.

Comments