They blocked my account online and don't let me pay. Now I have to send them cashiers' checks + 6 dollars postage fee. I literary hate them! Even the balance is not online ( "due to heavy volume" ) So I even can't see my balance because their online service doesn't work. They told me they will not unblock my account until my lease expires in December. I called their customer service.

Managers on the premises are useless. They do not do anything. Just give the phone # you can call at!!!! They dont solve ANY matter!!

We have HUGE cockroaches in Studio City's appartment, extremely loud noise every day. Hopefully this is the last time I'm renting. Archstone and Avalon are the worst companies you can rent at.

Had an Experience with Avalon Communities?

Comments

Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more